“Usually don't make a big deal”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #26 of 499 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I enjoy BJ's and have eaten at the brewhouse on several occasions. Tonigh, my best friend and I ate the BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in Valencia, CA. The restaurant wasn't crowded and we were seated right away. Upon sitting down and having ordered and received our ale and chips and salsa, I noticed a spider crawling on the wall of our booth. I am not afraid of spiders, but, there was food on the table and I didn't want to touch it or kill it. I called over a waiter and soon there was a bus boy coming to the table to remove the spider. Right after the bug was removed, the manager came to the table and quietly spoke with me and my best friend and suggested making things right if we were unhappy. I was extremely impressed with the immediate attention. The food and the ale was good, as usual. I am not a beer or ale drinker, but, I do enjoy their pear ale and tonight I also tried the berry ale. I will continue to patronage BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food is good when done right but it seems that this place has never mastered the art of good service. Sometimes it takes far too long to get your meal and then you have to hope it is correct.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

For the best pizza we always head here. I have gone to the one in Brea since it first opened and was happy when they opened one up here. Excellent beers to go with the pizza.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love this place they are always busy, the guys like the diff self brewed beers and the pizza is great!!! Also they have great deserts... great for family and sport fans they always have some sports on each TV which is many TVs there.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you like Numero Uno pizza you will like BJ pizza, we have been there several times and had a good experience each time.