“AMAZING!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you are in the Santa Clarita Valley make sure you stop and feast at this restaurant. The pasta is home made and has just the right consistency under the meat sauce and in the mouth!!!

The pepperoni pizza is incomparable..,and don't even get me started on the home made rolls.

I travel all over the world often and the best Italian food I have had anywhere is right here!!

Don't miss it!

1  Thank jetsetmama
There are newer reviews for Chi Chi's Pizza

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been eating Chi Chi's pizza since I was a kid and, I have to say, that it is still my favorite. They use top quality ingredients and it makes all the difference. Their pizza is divine and their Antipasto Salad is incredible. Whenever out-of-town family visits, they insist we buy take-out Chi Chi's pizza. I must say, everything else they serve is delicious, as well, so I highly recommend you try this wonderful, yummy Italian eaterie.

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

The best fresh pizza and pasta. And they have Gelato!!!!! Yum. The service great prepared food just the way we all asked for. They even made good suggestions.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have eaten at ChiChi's for over 50 years and it is as good now as when I had my first slice all those years ago in its Panorama City store. Funny when we first visited Italy back in 1976 that the pizza served there is so much like the pizza you get here.

Plus it is fun to watch your pizza being made in front of you thru the glass as you enter the restaurant. All pasta is homemade as well which is obvious from the first bite!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Cheesy, fresh, delicious pizza. Salads are fresh and tasty. Very accommodating. Always go back. Great part of Santa Clarita.