“A long time favorite!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have eaten at ChiChi's for over 50 years and it is as good now as when I had my first slice all those years ago in its Panorama City store. Funny when we first visited Italy back in 1976 that the pizza served there is so much like the pizza you get here.

Plus it is fun to watch your pizza being made in front of you thru the glass as you enter the restaurant. All pasta is homemade as well which is obvious from the first bite!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Cheesy, fresh, delicious pizza. Salads are fresh and tasty. Very accommodating. Always go back. Great part of Santa Clarita.

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch on the way from la to sequoia national park. After reading the reviews on trip advisor I thought it would be great. We had a pepporoni pizza and bread sticks. The BS were good and the pizza had a good taste but I swear it was the greasiest pizza I have ever had. You could literally hold a piece up and watch the grease drip off. I would go here again but try the pasta instead.

1  Thank rebus20
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Passing through Santa Clarita with my family, and we stopped here because it was ranked #3. The restaurant itself is very nice, good atmosphere. We ordered cheesy garlic bread and a medium pepperoni, and it was $21, so moderately priced. The pizza was the greasiest pizza I've ever had. You could literally see the grease pooling on top of the pizza. We used about 15 napkins trying to blot some of it off. It tasted fine after that. If I lived in Santa Clarita, I would go again and try something different. If you don't mind greasy pizza, then definitely give it a try!

1  Thank hakeb150
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Nice staff but the decor could use an upgrade. Draft beer tastes like water and flat. Pizza is excellent

1  Thank gal4safety