“Greasy pizza, but would give it a 2nd try”
Review of Chi Chi's Pizza

Chi Chi's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 483 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“Greasy pizza, but would give it a 2nd try”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Passing through Santa Clarita with my family, and we stopped here because it was ranked #3. The restaurant itself is very nice, good atmosphere. We ordered cheesy garlic bread and a medium pepperoni, and it was $21, so moderately priced. The pizza was the greasiest pizza I've ever had. You could literally see the grease pooling on top of the pizza. We used about 15 napkins trying to blot some of it off. It tasted fine after that. If I lived in Santa Clarita, I would go again and try something different. If you don't mind greasy pizza, then definitely give it a try!

1 Thank hakeb150

canyon country, CA
“Food is good”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Nice staff but the decor could use an upgrade. Draft beer tastes like water and flat. Pizza is excellent

Visited October 2011
1 Thank gal4safety
Los Angeles, California
“Good Food - Better Service”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stopped by for lunch, by myself. The food was inexpensive... and good! I had the lunch special; all you can eat pasta. I chose spaghetti with meat sauce, since you can always judge a spaghetti at other Italian restaurants.

The food was great! They started me off with bread, a roll, hot and tasty, and a salad. Then I got the spaghetti. Boy was it good... and it kept on coming! I could have changed pastas and sauces, and there was even a whole wheat pasta, not that I would order that, but a woman at the table next to me was eating it like she was on death row and it was her last meal, so it must have been good!

The service was great! The waiter seemed to be at my elbow whenever I thought I needed something. Telepathic? I don't think so. Well trained? Definitely.

• Visited March 2012
Saugus, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hand made on site”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The pizza is great, the pasta is great. What's not to like? You can stand by the window of the kitchen and whatch them make your food. You can also order ahead for driveway pick up. Good stuff.

NV
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Pizza, pasta & their huge fries! All are really good. Eat in, take out- either way, you can't go wrong.

6 Thank catt4