“Great find”

Clovis, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great find”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast found this place on a whim it was fantastic and quaint ! The chilaquiles were tasty the service good.

“"Outstanding Breakfast"”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

When in SoCal I always eat at the Plantation. I can't count the times I've been there and never been burned. All there dishes are the best . I like a simple old school favorite eggs bacon and home style spuds. Our food is always served hot,quick,and in large portions. The staff is always friendly. Try the Plantation I'm sure you will enjoy.

• Visited November 2013
Newhall, California
“Best Breakfast in SCV”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service is friendly and the food is delicious! I've honestly never had a bad meal and we go almost every weekend.

Visited September 2013
Yuma, Arizona
“Hearty and Well Done”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

First and foremost, this place is popular and parking is a big problem. Secondly, the food is really solid and extremely flavorful. The omelet menu is overwhelming and I really wanted to indulge but we got there around noon so I went with the Chinese Chicken Salad while I watched the rest of our group go breakfast crazy. The salad was about what you would hope for. The cabbage was crisp and fresh and the crispy tortilla strips were tasty and the dressing was neither too sweet or too tart. My wife had the strawberry stuffed french toast and opted to not add any syrup as it tasted so good with just the fruit. My little boy just wanted a hamburger and there was none on the menu, so the restaurant improvised and made something up and now I'm a little bent that I didn't order what he ordered. Really fun and the wait staff was accommodating and fun.

• Visited October 2013
FO
“a secret known to santa clarita”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Known for their numerous omelets, they are gluten friendly. The GF bread was quite tasty. Service was quite good with a friendly server. It was packed when we arrived and when we left. They did not take reservations for small groups but will put your name on the list 30 minutes ahead if you walk up

• Visited October 2013