“Top quality course with spectacular views!”

Robinson Ranch Golf Club
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

If you are in the area, this course is definitely worth the visit. 36 holes of championship golf. Challenging to say the least!

I played the mountain course during my visit. I scored a special on Golf Now's Deal Caddy for $39 unlimited golf. I wanted to play 36 but the rain squashed my plans.

Narrow fairways, plentiful bunkers, elevation changes, and OB flanking every hole made my round a challenging endeavor. I was spraying the ball a bit, and it cost me quite a few balls to the scrub.

Beautiful restaurant and bar overlook the course and gives it a real country club feel.

It's a 10 in my book!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

First Class treatment is something I was offered at Robinson Ranch Golf Course. The staff … the practice facility … the putting green

The golf course was in great shape … the greens true and fast … the fairways perfection … the rough was really non-existent (but out of bounds is another matter) … the sand traps were pro-quality with light fluffy sand …

There are 2 18 hole courses … I played the Valley Course only. It's narrow and someone said the PGA played here sometime ago but didn't return since the pros felt it was too tough? But I found that it was MORE THAN FAIR … just keep your drives in the fairway … DON'T SPRAY the ball and you'll have a very enjoyable experience. Desert golf … from the White T's … you don't have to be LONG OFF THE T … your approach shots will be reasonable and fun. I booked on GOLFNOW and paid a great rate for a top tier course and a challenging round of golf. I loved it and so should YOU.