“Pretty good and reasonably priced”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #2 of 486 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Kingsburg, California
“Pretty good and reasonably priced”
Reviewed October 11, 2010

This place was recommended to me by a friend and I liked it. It's a sit-down restaurant, but you order and pay at the front. They have a variety of salads, sandwiches, tri-tip, chicken, etc. You can order individual serving sizes or enough for more people. I really enjoyed my Asian salad- it was a petite and big enough for one person's meal. The BBQ sauce was good, but the marinara sauce for our breadsticks was so-so. I also got a brownie that I didn't care much for, but everything else was good. A good place for a whole family to go eat.

“This is a great restaurant for a...”
Reviewed January 13, 2010

This is a great restaurant for a mid-range dinner. You order at the front and they bring the food to you. The food, by the way is amazing. They have pizza, pasta, salads(to die for) breadsticks(best in the world) chicken, soup, tri-tip(freaking awesome), and more! The only bummer is that their calorie content is not posted anywhere, on the Internet or in store. But this is definitely a place you don't want to miss eating at!

1 Thank foxkj
CALI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
Reviewed June 29, 2009

My employer catered lunch from the restaurant ( valencia) I was instinctly delighted. The food was very flavorful. I ordered take out during the holidays and the food was just as good as when it was catered waiting on more locations to be opened near me in the los angeles area. I

1 Thank zanja2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Isn't this called Stonefire Grill?? Food here is great.”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Isn't this called Stonefire Grill?? Food here is great.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Valencia
“GARLIC Chicken”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

I got the garlic chicken with salad and smelt like a garlic clove for a week. If you try the garlic chicken, ask for eazy garlic.

1 Thank LakersFan111