“Hit With A Broomstick, No 2” 1 of 5 bubbles

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #2 of 478 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hit With A Broomstick, No 2”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2005

Like with Hit With a Broomstick, #1, I too experienced the worst takeout service ever. SIX other people checked their take out bags while I waited for my take out order, and they too found mistakes in either the food itself, as in a wrong pizza, or in white vs dark meat chicken, salad dressing type, etc. I just wish I too knew the number of the main office, not to get a gift certificate but to let them know their business will be no longer with service like this.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“hit with a broomstick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2005

It was my first time at stonefire grill and i ordered food to go at the front of the restaurant-i was not told of the to go counter at the side of the restaurant. I left for 20 mins. and when i came back i realized my food was not bagged. the cashier was sweeping at this time and when i asked her for my food to go she dropped the broom and walked off-the broom feel on me. the manager stated she was to busy to talk to me as i was obviously upset. i had contacted the head office and got a $10.00 gift certificate. this was truly on of my worst restaurant experience.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member