“Great Food and Service”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love Stonefire Grill! The food is delicious - I love all of their salads and they are constantly adding new things to their menu. Latest is several different kinds of turkey sandwiches, a tasty cauliflower pita sandwich, and shrimp! Great service, amazing carrot cake, pizzas and so much more!

Visited June 2014

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food. Reasonable prices.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I eat lunch here almost every day. I love their salmon (lemon garlic) individual meal with a caesar salad and their yummy breadsticks. The spinach salad is also fabulous with either chicken or tri tip. Oh yes... and don't forget to have some of their cheesecake!

• Visited June 2014
Shaker Heights, OH
“Great BBQ and excellent value!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

What a great place! Excellent food at reasonable prices! Had the Tri-tip BBQ, which was outstanding. Also had the cauliflower salad,which had a really nice kick to it!
This was a great find while in Santa Clarita for a business trip!

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Perfect for two, or six!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I love everything about this restaurant! The service was great, I love how you pay first and then eat (like Panera bread). You avoid sitting there waiting for your check. I got the lemon salmon and it was incredible! Perfectly seasoned and cooked. My boyfriend ordered the tri tipp w/ ribs and he loved every bite of it. The prices could be considered expensive ($10.99 for 1/2 lb salmon w/ 1 side), but we enjoyed our experience and would definitely come back!

• Visited April 2014
Santa Clarita, California, United States
“Great Food at great value!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I always enjoy eating at Stonefire Grill because of how good the food is here. We always do take out but on occasions we eat there and never have been disappointed with a meal. Tri-tip is so good your mouth will water, personally the two things I like here is the Pizza and Breadsticks...yes Breadsticks are a must for anyone! This is one of my top five restaurants in the valley! I will be coming back for more again soon!

• Visited April 2014