“Great food. Reasonable prices.”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #2 of 512 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I eat lunch here almost every day. I love their salmon (lemon garlic) individual meal with a caesar salad and their yummy breadsticks. The spinach salad is also fabulous with either chicken or tri tip. Oh yes... and don't forget to have some of their cheesecake!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

What a great place! Excellent food at reasonable prices! Had the Tri-tip BBQ, which was outstanding. Also had the cauliflower salad,which had a really nice kick to it!
This was a great find while in Santa Clarita for a business trip!

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I love everything about this restaurant! The service was great, I love how you pay first and then eat (like Panera bread). You avoid sitting there waiting for your check. I got the lemon salmon and it was incredible! Perfectly seasoned and cooked. My boyfriend ordered the tri tipp w/ ribs and he loved every bite of it. The prices could be considered expensive ($10.99 for 1/2 lb salmon w/ 1 side), but we enjoyed our experience and would definitely come back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I always enjoy eating at Stonefire Grill because of how good the food is here. We always do take out but on occasions we eat there and never have been disappointed with a meal. Tri-tip is so good your mouth will water, personally the two things I like here is the Pizza and Breadsticks...yes Breadsticks are a must for anyone! This is one of my top five restaurants in the valley! I will be coming back for more again soon!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We go here a few times a month.. And lots of take outs. Great for family, date & just hanging out. Food fantastic, service great- lots of kids working, they are very well mannered, supervisor great in guiding kids. My go to for great food always! Oh, lots of new amazing, healthy, yummy salads