“Yummy food”

Dining options: Delivery
Santa Clarita, California
“Yummy food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We go here on the weekends some times and it’s always packed. Food is excellent. Great service. Everyone there is super friendly.

Visited June 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Hearty Portions for Reasonable Cost”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We like this Stonefire Grill so much that we have a weekly standing dinner date with a friend to come here. The staff is very friendly and efficient. There is indoor or outdoor dining. In the summer, it is very pleasant to sit on the patio. Inside, the place can get a little noisy on some nights and you may have to wait for a table (usually not long). Too, there is always the option to order take-out. Food is available in "family style" portions. We can order a sliced tri-tip, their delicious BBQ tri-tip salad, half a dozen breadsticks, a plate of roasted vegetables and drinks (all enough for 4 people) for $40.00. All the salads we have tried are tasty. I also like the chicken tortilla soup (creamy and smooth) and the awesome mac & cheese (like homemade!). I'd would highly recommend giving Stonefire a try!

• Visited June 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not what we expected, but very good!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We do not have Stonefire grills where I am from. After reading reviews I thought it was a bone-a-fide steakhouse or something like an Outback Steakhouse. We pulled up and the place looks very nice, canopy covered entrance, all glass walls, I was shocked that the reviews said it was not very expensive when it looks like this. We went in and the place is very clean, busy but nice atmosphere. It turns out that it is not a steakhouse in the sense of being a sit down, service restaurant, instead you order at a cash register and are given a number, then you get your drink and choose a table to sit at. The wait staff then brings you your food. I would compare it to a Paradise Bakery, Genghis Grill, Pei Wei type set up.
Take a minute to review the menu before making a choice. We thought we had read into it enough to order, but then after ordering and looking over a menu we saw there were options that came with sides and were better deals. Also, you not only choose the food, but also the preparation such as lemon garlic, etc...
The food was awesome!! I got Tri Tip (done with mesquite) and chicken (done with lemon garlic). The steak was done to perfection and very tasty, the chicken fell off the bone and was very juicy. My wife got the salmon, which she is very picky about, and she loved it. We also got salads, both very good, and the bread sticks were a welcome side.
The price was good for the quality and flavor of the food. But this is not a full service steakhouse as I was expecting.

• Visited April 2012
Glendale, Arizona
“Really great place to eat that offers something for everybody!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We found this place after the initial restaurant we were looking for had already closed. We decided that Stonefire looked like a yummy place to have a semi quick dinner. It provided us exactly that while also providing amazingly delicious food. When we were trying to figure out what to order (everything on the menu sounded so great) the cashier behind the counter began to help us and fill us in on options that were her favorite and why. She also told us what kind of things other people seemed to enjoy a lot and why. She was beyond helpful. I wouldn't classify this as fast food but it is not your typical sit down restaurant either. You order, they bring you the food, and you leave. It's simple but it also works really well for them. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was incredibly helpful. The food and their bbq sauce were absolutely to die for! I would definitely search this place out again anytime I am in the area and would look for the restaurant in other areas as well. This is a great place to eat when you are on vacation and looking to stay away from the typical chain restaurants you can get at home.

• Visited May 2012
California
“Sometimes good, sometimes ... well ...”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have been to Stonefire grill several times, and at times it's really very good. But then again, the last two times I went it was a real disappointment. This last time, I went with family and ordering food while standing in line, for a group of people, some of whom had never been to this restaurant before, was a disaster. Then we had to find a table for five people, always problematic, and when the food came, the chicken was under-cooked, the tri-tip was over cooked, and the staff made an issue over trying to get the order accurate and the chicken cooked enough where we wouldn't get sick from it. When Stonefire Grill is good, it can be very good, but at this point I would be VERY hesitant to go back

• Visited March 2012