“Sea Food at it's best!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am not that big of a sea food person but this is one place that changed my mind. We come here at least a couple of times a year and haven't disappointed us. I love the King Crab and the flavor of it is really good. It's pricy though so I recommend coming here on special occasions

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This Red Lobster has several rooms, so it wasn't too noisy. We only had to wait about 10 minutes til we were seated. Dinner was great, our server took good care of us, and the manager checked on how we were doing. Wonderful!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The first issue is the location, right down from the Magic Mountain exit with lots of traffic at some times. But, at least judging from our last visit, the food was very mediocre. Even the lobster was just so-so. The atmosphere is about the best you could expect from a quasi-fast food type of restaurant. All-in-all I would go elsewhere...

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This restaurant is located on "The Old Road" not far from Magic Mountain. It is one of my Son's favorite restaurant, so I took him for dinner. After about a 1/2 hour wait (Sunday night), we were seated in a nice booth. We both ordered from the promotional "Lobster Fest" menu, I had lobster butter topped grilled tilapia, with broccoli, and a baked potato. All tasted good, and was fresh. You can't beat their cheese, garlic "cheddar bay biscuits". They are amazing! Not a great meal, but a very good and satisfying meal.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The platter is a bit pricey but the food is great, crab over there is a must have. I would reccomend it