“Only Average!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Place gets a pretty good crowd, that said, the food is pretty expensive, I come only with my family and only on special occasions and usually if there is a special value menu or meals. There are plenty of alternatives in the immediate area. I don't care for the wait time to get a table, once inside the service is very good, the staff is very competent and friendly. Their salad is not as good as it used to be, a little soggy from too much dressing. Bread sticks are still good. The soups are still good. Pasta dishes have a little too much sauce, but the food is hot when they serve it so that really makes for great presentation.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

There are many better options for Italian food in this area. It is a nice palce with good service, but always mediocre Italian food no matter where you visit around the country. Never my first choice for Italian dining.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I haven't been to an Olive Garden yet that has disappointed me! This one was no different. We were seated quickly and our waiter was right there and ready to serve us. The food was delicious and service pleasant. We had a gift card and a coupon so we got out with 4 of us for $12, which made it even better!!
I would certainly go back to this one.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I love coming to Olive Garden when I am in the mood for Italian food! Staff is very friendly, food is beyond incredible and the price is very affordable! If your ever in the area I really recommend you stop by this place because it's so good! Place as never disappointed me at all! :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is a very relaxing atmosphere. The service is great . The food is very good, if you like Italian. Would definitely recommend for anyone with family, group or just a date.