“It's always reliable”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We enjoy the Zuppa Tuscona and salad. You know what you are getting and it's always fresh and served properly.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Sorry for many years we enjoyed this establishment, but in the last 6 months it has went in a sharp decline. During our last visit the food was lukewarm and the place in need of a Major cleaning. The curtains were literally filthy, the floors dirty and the seating in dire need of cleaning. I am amazed that they are still an "A". It is sad but people now call them the "Italian Coco's".

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Something about this place rings pedestrian for me. It's not that the food is BAD... it's just... average. Love the garlic rolls, the salad is fresh, cold and crispy - both good things. The meals... meh! Nothing hits me so much that I say to myself, "I have to come here again!" Nice meal, decent prices, wait staff pretty attentive. Just not bowled over or driven to choose this place as a first-pick.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Sorry but this is not an Italian restaurant... it's about quantity more than quality. Ate their once, gave it a try, and will never return. It is for those who don't care about true Italian food or know that there is such a thing!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I love their food, it's amazing! The bread sticks and salad are fabulous and the Tour of Italy is awesome cuz you get 3 different items. Yay!!