“Decent Food”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Magic Mountain Pkwy
Transit: Santa Clarita Transit Bus Stop on Magic Mountain Parkway.
Los Angeles
“Decent Food”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

First time trying this long standing restaurant. The food was okay. You get a lot for your money. The lasagna wasn't piping hot and the roccota was a bit dry. Got the impression that it was reheated from a batch that was a day or two old. Good menu seletction and the staff was very friendly. Tour of the kitchen was a nice touch.

• Visited February 2012

• Indonesian first
Los Angeles, California
“Hasn't knocked my socks off...”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

It's ok. Pasta was overdone, tomato sauces didn't taste like they had any seasoning in them. Family-style dining is a novelty, but doesn't make the food itself any more memorable. Cool surroundings. Cool concept... but as for the food? I have other places I'd rather go.

santa clarita
“Our holiday favorite!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Our family visits Buca de Beppo every Thanksgiving and Christmas! The food is wonderful and with more to go around twice. The atmosphere is a craving for us and we associate it with these two great days. We always enjoy the tour of the kitchen, the servers are well versed on the menu and we always have a terrific time along with terrific food!! See you in November!

Santa Maria, California
“Great family style Italian”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I am not one to rave about a chain restaurant but I do about this one. I have been to several locations and my experience has been wonderful at all of them. Our waiter, Tony, on thanksgiving in Santa Clarita was exceptional. He was friendly, attentive and fast. I particularly enjoy the caprese and baked ziti but have never had anything bad. The lemon cream cake was delicious and not overly sweet.

California
“Great Place, With Just a Few Negatives”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Buca di Beppo is a wonderful place, the food is good, but since I am in an Italian family, I find that it costs too much, to get what I can get at home, for a whole lot less. Still, having said that, I have enjoyed going there each time. At times there can be a bit of a wait, probably because it is such a good place, the parking can be a mess on weekends and over holiday weekends, and it can also seem a bit hectic, at times. The service staff is helpful and sensitive and honest. They seem to be great people. But all in all, I really like this place and would be happy to go back again (as long as someone else is picking up the tab).

• Visited July 2011