“Good food, slow service.”

Lima Limon Peruvian Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 486 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Peruvian
Castaic, California
“Good food, slow service.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've been here a few times and like the food, but the service is very slow. It looks like it's family run. It is a small location and you can walk in and see tables need to be cleaned and plates removed, but you will wait quite a while watching employees walk right by not cleaning the table to make it available to their next patrons. This is my only dislike. The food is good and they have a good sized menu.

Visited January 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Thoroughly Impressed - great service, worth the wait, *amazing* food”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

My hubby and I were in town for the weekend and happend to stay in Santa Clarita (for Six Flags on Sat morning). We found this place by looking online (yelp, actually) with amazing reviews, so we visited it. We waited a bit to be seated (it's a small joint and they don't rush patrons, so we had to wait a while), but the service was excellent - friendly, spanish & english-speaking staff, welcoming, great at explaining things (hubby and I are Latinos, but not from Peru, so we didn't understand some of the dishes). Here comes the food and it is not only visually appetizing (beautifully plated), but it is out of this world impressive tasting. I had the mixed ceviche and I couldn't finish it - plentiful with seafood and amazing accompaniments (sweet potato and corn!); hubby had the fish ceviche and it was the same story - plentiful and robust with flavor. We were impressed and I would really enjoy coming back to this place (darn it, I wish we had great seafood like this in AZ!). I recommend this place highly!

• Visited November 2011