“Nice Room, Bad Breakfast”

Super 8 Santa Clarita/Valencia

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank DEBA J
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Not only were the pillows as hard as rocks, but upon my arrival I was told I had to pay an extra 20 dollars for my small Chihuahua at 3am in the morning after I already checked in- I told the man that last timed I stayed there his wife did not charge me- IN FACT I called ahead of time and told her I was bringing my dog, she asked what kind, and then she said no problem. The first time I stayed there I paid no pet fee- The second time when I arrived at 3am with my daughter from traveling all night the indian guy argued with me and insisted I pay an extra 20 dollars and check out was 11am! I told him what his wife said and he acted as if I was LYING!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY AT THAT HOTEL. Both the wife and the husband are unfriendly and money grubbing people who try to squeeze whatever money they can out of you and harass you at 3am instead of being friendly and putting the customer first- I still didn't pay him- It was the principal of it all- I went to bed upset!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Alicia D
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

After a long drive we stopped by at this super 8 for the night the area was very clean and the staff and rooms were very nice. Flat screen tv's and free breakfast was a great touch as well.ill deff recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank jaibabu07
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed here on my trip for a football game.

It's not only convenient to Six Flags but closer than I expected to Hollywood, Pasadena, and downtown Los Angeles.

Place was very clean. I stay in probably 10 different hotels each year, and this might be the cleanest I have had in a few years. Plenty of hot water. Comfortable bed. It has the upgraded TVs. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends