“Addicted”

Description: Superb food, great prices. a 'gotta try this one' place
Santa Clarita, California
“Addicted”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The guys there get to the point, get your yummy delicious food packed up and ready to go as fast as they can. They are always busy taking orders so remember good things come to those who wait. Best to call in your order and then pick up. My whole family is hooked on this flavor. Always ask for their garlic sauce, its intense. Order with caution, the portions are insane. It's really not a place to sit and eat at. Best to get it and go. It's addicting.

• Visited August 2011

Valencia, Ca
“WOW”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I have lived in this valley since 1974 and have never ate any middle eastern food here. A friend introduced me to Sam's Flaming grill last week, what a mistake on my part for overlooking this food for so many years. I took my wife there after having my first sample last week at work. My wife was amazed at the quality and amount of food served. We 'split' the beef kabob, it was more than enough for the 2 of us. If you eat in, request plates as the food is mainly take out and comes in a container. The decor is simple and clean. We ate at Sam's on Copperhill / Seco, i was informed that there is one in Canyon Country and a new one to open on Magic Mountain Pkwy. Be prepared for a superb, diverse eating experience.

• Visited February 2011