“Pasta and sauce”

Ranked #178 of 488 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Copper Hill Dr.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Authentic Italian. Do come here for very good pasta selections. Rolls are superb. Friendly service. Has a owner on premises feel to it.

There are newer reviews for Bella Cucina - Santa Clarita

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We have been coming here for years, since they were in Canyon Country. We have always loved the food... the owner is a wonderful, warm and friendly man that always makes sure to come say hello and ask how the meal is. I have never had a bad meal there! The rolls they put out when you arrive are amazing! Sometimes I order right off the menu or they are great about making something up that you like! They also have a great Caesar salad. Eggplant parmesan is fantastic, best around. You can sit inside or outside, and there are heaters outside. Can't say enough good stuff about this restaurant, so go try it for yourself!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Had to laugh at all the criticisms of slow service. Having just spent two weeks in Italy, the first thing we had to learn was to slow down and enjoy the meal. Tonight was our first time here and they were very busy. Everyone was very nice and the food was excellent - service was not speedy but who cares. If you want fast food go to McDonalds!! Everything here is made from scratch not microwaved.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

So very disappointed in Bella Cucina. Went there for dinner last Friday and ended up walking out after sitting there for 10 minutes when not one person acknowledged us. No water dropped off, no welcome I will be with you shortly yet servers and a busboy kept walking right past our table. I can sometimes overlook this if it’s a large restaurant and if it’s extremely busy because I get that it may take a while to make it to the table. However, Bella is not a very big restaurant and it wasn’t very busy since we saw servers stopping and chatting with other tables and each other. Had this been the first time something like this happened there I would have just blown it off but it wasn’t. The first time was shortly after they opened so even though I know it takes restaurants a few weeks to hit their stride I stayed away for a full year. I always give restaurants a couple of chances since any place can have a bad night but since this seems to be a pattern, at least for us, they are now crossed off my list. It’s a shame because it’s close to home and from what I can remember from their Old Road location the food was pretty good but I will NOT be back. Hopefully management will pay better attention to this type of situation in the future.

2  Thank Robert P
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went last night for our anniversary which turned out to be owners as well. During the week reservations are not really needed but if for a special occasion call and ask for tables behind cashier area, is like a separate section. Quite simply this is the best Italian food in the area. It takes us all of two minutes to order. House Chianti for my wife and a glass of Peroni for me. Please bring the garlic knots right away and we will have two veal parmigiana entrees with angel hair pasta. If you are curious as size of portions go ahead and ask for a box and be polite when looking at dessert choices because I doubt you will have room. This is the best Italian food around. Saw a review for not getting an itemized bill and alittle confused, mine said 2 @18.99 ( 2 entrees $37.98) 2 @ 7.00 ( $14.00 chianti) and 1 at 5.00 for peroni plus tax = $62.26. Where is the confusion? Traveling to NY next week and will be eating out a lot and curious to compare.