“Rattlers is Going Down Hill!”
Review of Rattler's BBQ

Rattler's BBQ
Ranked #5 of 512 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I recently returned from Rattlers today. Been there many times and always thought it was a pleasant environment and pretty good food. Today was absolutely horrible. Oredered a chicken asian salad. The salad was delivered and could only find about two little pieces of chicken. Returened it. The next one had no chicken what so ever. Asked for another sald. (By this time my husband was done eating. When I received the third salad I was very worried about eating it. The quality seemed worse and I detected brown pieces of lettuce. After a couple of bites I was worried. My waitress told us there was a "language barrier" with the cook?! After all we see on the news I decided I was not going to eat anymore! The waitress brought me ice cream and apologized for this and said she would take it off the bill. The quality of Rattlers has gone down hill! Our waitress did the best she could but they should reconsider who they are hiring to cook for the public. May not go back there again!

1  Thank gal4safety

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Rattler's isn't just the BEST BBQ in Santa Clarita; I'd say it's the best bbq in all of Los Angeles County. We first dined at Rattler's on July 4th, 1989 - and we've been eating there ever since, at least 2 or 3 times a month. Even with a change in management, staff and location, over the past 20+ years, the quality of the food and the service has never changed! The servers at Rattler's are some of the best in the business - friendly, professional and attentive. Their beef ribs are so meaty and the tri-tip melts in your mouth. If I were a condemned prisoner, my last meal would be almost anything from Rattler's! My cousin actually drives 40 miles just for Rattler's BBQ. Lucky for me, they're in my neighborhood!

Reviewed February 13, 2010

I used to go to this restaurant when I was a little kid and still I have not been able to find a place quite like it. The Ribs here are unforgettable if you like a sweet smokey taste. Their dinner rolls are also something that just must be tried.

The place itself is not a 5 star dinning facility, but its a BBQ place!

1  Thank planetgambale
Reviewed July 26, 2009

Love the new location!
Think the food is still amazing and have been treated great!!!
We will continue to be regualr customers. :)

Reviewed June 5, 2009

We love this place, it is more affordable and has better food than chain restaurants that offer similar meals. The kids meals offered have a nice variety and good value compared to other places as well. The chicken melts off the bone! Mid-week specials are a particularly good bargain.
The atmosphere is just okay, the modern atmosphere doesn't provide for the intimacy of it's former location, though it's interesting. We've taken many guests there that have asked to go again.

1  Thank tips4you