“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The stand out item is their tri-tip; arguably, the best tri-tip I've ever had! And the garlic rolls can't be beat. Portions are generous and the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Rattler’s BBQ is a favorite of ours. We enjoy going to eat at the restaurant and have also used them for catering on several occasions. Their food is consistently delicious and servings are plentiful. Our favorites are the tri-tip and/or chicken, the mashed potatoes, and…oh my goodness…those rolls; they are always scrumptious! Their BBQ sauce is really tasty; I’ve never found a bottled one that matches its flavor.

Their new restaurant is so spacious and decorated quite thematically. You’ll get a kick out of seeing all the differently-painted cowboy boots. (Not literally, of course!) On my most-recent visit to the restaurant for lunch, “Ty” was our server and was terrific! I had the “BBQ Chopped Salad” (available with either chicken or tri-tip) for around $8. It was mixed greens with chopped tomato, roasted corn, black beans, carrots, jack cheese and topped with tortilla strips. It normally comes with cilantro, but they will leave it off if you are not a fan. Add the shredded onions for less than $1 to make it really yummy! Also available if you are a salad fan: Their sandwich and “All You Can Eat” salad bar. This is also around $8.

The catering service is always a reliable crowd-pleaser. We have used Rattler’s for birthdays, wedding and baby showers, funeral gatherings, holidays, and reunions. We usually have them deliver the food to the site of the occasion and they are always prompt and professional. If you’d like, they also provide the plates, napkins and plastic-ware at no additional cost. For one event, we had nearly 200 people, so also hired the Rattler’s employees to serve for us. They set-up the buffet and were so helpful to guests and even gathered used plates, etc. before leaving. I had people tell me how excited they were when they arrived and saw the Rattler’s van delivering the food!

In the restaurant or catered, it’s a winner, to be sure!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Is is the best TRI tip in 100 miles. You will not be disappointed. The product is the same every time with a delicious BBQ sauce and fresh rolls. I love

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I made a trip from Palmdale to try out Rattlers. We were there on a busy Saturday night about 7pm and we were told it would be about a 20 min wait. About 10 minutes waiting and we were seated in a booth right across from the bar, which was airing the UCLA football game. My wife is a huge UCLA fan so she was already happy. We ordered Tri Tip and chicken. Both were some of the best we had ever had! The food was great, our server Nathan was fantastic and we enjoyed everything about our dinner at Rattlers! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Overall it was really good. Every sunday after churh we like to go have dinner. We chose Rattlers and it didnt disappoint us. Real good food, service and great atmosphere. Our server was great with our kids.