“Great option for Greek lunch!”
Review of Wrap This

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wrap This
Ranked #129 of 440 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My coworkers and I have lunch here quite a bit since it's close by. I personal enjoy their combination plates with lamb and chicken. They also give you a small side of salad, hummus and pita bread.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This place looks like a hole in the wall but it was the only thing close to where I was staying.

I ate here and loved the combo gyro plate. I ate it two days in a row and it was great. By far the best mediteranian food I have ever had. VERY TASTY.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Good quick wraps, falafel and other Mediterranean food just a block away from the Santa Clara University campus.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Atmosphere is lacking and so is customer service. My husband didn't care for his chicken sandwich and my son didn't care for his burger. But the gyro plate was pretty good and so was the hummus and taziki sauce. Maybe it's better to stick to the Mediterranean part of the menu board.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook