“Unfulfilled order, unanswered phone calls” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Cupertino
“Unfulfilled order, unanswered phone calls”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I made an online order for pho at Pho Hoa's website while I was at work, and I was quite excited to zip by this location and pick up my order. I even received a confirmation email from the restaurant saying that my order had been confirmed.
But as I parked in front of the restaurant and walked up to the door, my heart sank. The restaurant was closed, and there were construction workers were inside. The restaurant wasn't even open for business, and a sign outside indicated that it would be closed for the next few days!!
I went home, called the restaurant several times over the next few days, and received no answer. If your restaurant is closed, your online ordering shouldn't be taking my money!!! Fortunately, I was able to contact my credit card company and get them to dispute and refund the payment, but this restaurant is stealing customer money. Don't come here.

Visited October 2013

MELROSE
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

If you like Vietnamese food, this is the place for you. I wanted something diffrent so I decided this was a place try try. During my even day stay in the vicinity, I went here 2 times and I will go again when I return.

Visited July 2013
Santa Clara, California
“Best Pho Ive had In A while!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is very quaint, I believe it used to be a sushi/Japanese restaurant before, that's why it still has most of that decor. However the food is UNBELIEVABLE. Highly recommend it, the broth the meat the sizes the drinks everything is of super high quality. I always get the bowl with all the meats and I never leave that place disappointed. The waitresses are super friendly and the cashiers as well. They have a nice big flat tv for those who like to eat alone and watch some tv. Overall the experience here is absolutely fantastic. Will come back once I am in California again.

• Visited November 2012