“Pleasant surprise”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
MELROSE
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

If you like Vietnamese food, this is the place for you. I wanted something diffrent so I decided this was a place try try. During my even day stay in the vicinity, I went here 2 times and I will go again when I return.

Visited July 2013

Santa Clara, California
“Best Pho Ive had In A while!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is very quaint, I believe it used to be a sushi/Japanese restaurant before, that's why it still has most of that decor. However the food is UNBELIEVABLE. Highly recommend it, the broth the meat the sizes the drinks everything is of super high quality. I always get the bowl with all the meats and I never leave that place disappointed. The waitresses are super friendly and the cashiers as well. They have a nice big flat tv for those who like to eat alone and watch some tv. Overall the experience here is absolutely fantastic. Will come back once I am in California again.

• Visited November 2012