“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #20 of 430 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Westfield, Wisconsin
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

What a wonderful place! Everything fresh and made to order. My corned beef hash was to die for! Great server with a smile on her face. I would have returned but needed to try more area places (wish I hadn't).

• Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast Place, Mimosa's”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

A full breakfast menu including eggs, Belgian waffles, pancakes, toast, bacon, turkey bacon, coffee, juices and... mimosas!!!

My husband and I ate here as newcomers to the city. What a find! Another reviewer wrote a hidden gem- definitely.

It's an unassuming humble "mom & pop" place with about 20 booths and 6 outdoor tables (don't hold me to the numbers, I'm guessing). Think diner but not as greasy. The quality of the food was just what I expected, better than Denny's and IHOP, not as greasy as a regular "greasy spoon". We've been back several times in just 3 weeks!! I would say it's my new favorite Sunday morning breakfast.

However, it's small and popular so it means there may be a wait. Especially if it's a special event at the Santa Clara University that is a couple of blocks away.

Don't miss the mimosas for breakfast!

• Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good mom & pop breakfast place”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Sara's is a little mom & pop, hole-in-the-wall breakfast place in Santa Clara, close to the Saturday Farmer's market, 15 minutes from the airport, nested in a quiet neighborhood. The restaurant is small, and it's always a wait on the weekend. They have outside tables when it's not cold.

This is a neighborhood place filled with locals and students from the nearby university. The owner was very friendly. When he learned we're the first timer, he explained the menu and made some good suggestions. We got a table after a half hour wait. The waitress was friendly and efficient. Food came out fast despite the busy restaurant. The pancake was big and fluffy. The eggs were cooked right, country potatoes were good. Breakfast was hearty and delicious.

• Visited April 2014
Santa Clara, California
“Friendly staff, local, and good breakfast”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food is good, just what you want for breakfast. You can even get Hazelnut or Vanilla coffee creamer! A plus for me!

The owner and staff is very friendly and attentive. The tea has to be served in a glass! Not in a coffee cup, their rules!! :-)

I'll keep going back.

• Visited April 2014
San Leandro, California
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Off the busy hustle and bustle of the traditional breakfast places, is Sara's Kitchen! We arrived and noticed it was busy, always a good sign. We immediately found that we were in the right place when we got both parking and seating karma. Great atmosphere, and friendly staff. Ordered the corn beef hash breakfast and the corn beef hash eggs Benedict. Real corn beef, not the canned stuff. Really great food, great service. Can't wait to come back here if I find myself staying in the area again!