“All time favorite restaurant”

Fiorillo's Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 447 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harrison/Lewis
Description: We have a philosophy in our establishment - quality ingredients make for the best food. We believe in serving our customers a combination of both modern and Old World flavors with the Fiorillo’s family touch and style preparing Italian American cuisine. We prepare fresh dishes that please the palate and warm the soul. For centuries, Italian cooking has brought people together, and at Fiorillo’s we continue this tradition. We want you and your entire family to come into our establishment and have a full range of menu choices. Entrees ranging from a selection of different Pastas, New York Style Pizza’s, Carne, Pollo, Vitello and Fritti de Mare selections made with the best ingredients served to your satisfaction. You, your family and friends as sure to enjoy our fine dining atmosphere with recipes from the old country that have satisfied those seated at the table for centuries.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been a customer of Fiorillo's since it was a small pizza parlor back in the early 80's. My son (now 23) basically grew up going to the restaurant as a little kid and now today as an adult still enjoys our frequent trips. I have also taken many, many friends here as well. The chicken Alfredo & chicken Saltimbocca are THE best anywhere in the US. If I was on death row I would request my last meal from here. Staff & service is always outstanding and prices are more than fair. If you haven't ate here before and you are close by please try it. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our family from across the USA had suddenly come together for a funeral, and we only had a small amount of time to be together. My father wanted to host the family for a nice dinner, and our hotel recommended this place, so we called the restaurant at 4pm on a Friday to make a 16 person reservation for 6pm, and their immediate response was positive and courteous. They had a beautiful table ready and waiting. The Italian-style food was very good, service excellent, setting lovely, and plenty of room for large groups in the big, open dining room. We were not rushed at all, which was most appreciated. They also had a very large room on the other side of the restaurant, where a wedding reception was being held. Would dine again! Suitable for families with children, or anyone.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The main issue with my visit to this place was the slow service. Even taking into consideration there were about 15 of us, the service, while extremely friendly, was very uneven. Some of us received our orders way, way before others did. One person in our party needed to have the salad dressing on the side for health reasons and it was not. A bottle of wine was ordered, but was not actually brought to the table for quite some time. As for the food, it was okay to good, depending on what was ordered. I ordered an entree spinach salad. It was very small for an entree salad, and was not much more than a pile of spinach leaves. Although the menu promised more, I hunted in vain for any egg. Other members of my party enjoyed the cioppino. Finally, the acoustics in this place are horrific. It is barely possible to hear the person across the table from you because of the noisiness. Overall, I would say this place is okay, but certainly not more.

3  Thank Rosiq
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Wow, great food and service! Loved it! Lazy man and Pasta Romano were fabulous!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food and ambiance at Fiorillo's is just wonderful. I have been going to this restaurant off and on for about 1 year now. I have tried a few of the menu items and have not been disappointed yet. The milk fed veal chop they serve is my favorite entree. The new york style coil sausage is the preferred appetizer I like to order. All of their food has great flavor to it and makes me want to come back for more. Fiorillo's will always be a favorite place to dine for me.

1  Thank Shahrooz J