Our first room was non-smoking but smelt like that horrible old smoke smell. Our cable was out but got fixed then went out again so we got swapped to a different room which was good because it was a bigger bed.
Hot waffles, toast, porridge, fruit, juice and danishes for breakfast.
Comfortable bed. Clean. Laundry facilities. Bus stop close by and supermarket.
Not too much noise apart from the builders behind the Inn.
The restaurant in front does good breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location and friendly service! Close to Great America Theme Park, Winchester Mystery House, Downtown, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Santa Clara University, Stanford University, and the San Jose Airport. Our amenities include, but are not limited to, Free Continental Breakfast, In-room coffee, Microwave and Refrigerator available, Free Newspaper, and Swimming Pool. Great value - visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel E Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Motel Santa Clara