The room was clean and comfortable. I was a women traveling alone and felt safe, even when I returned to my room after dark. The parking lot was well lit. The price was very fair in an over priced area. The women at the check in counter was extremely friendly and helpful. There was access to a gym, which is important to me. They had a continental breakfast that was adequate. My personal preference would have included bananas and muffins. Since I have family in the area I will be staying there often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location and friendly service! Close to Great America Theme Park, Winchester Mystery House, Downtown, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Santa Clara University, Stanford University, and the San Jose Airport. Our amenities include, but are not limited to, Free Continental Breakfast, In-room coffee, Microwave and Refrigerator available, Free Newspaper, and Swimming Pool. Great value - visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel E Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Motel Santa Clara