“Excellent Stay”
Review of Hotel E Real

Hotel E Real
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was very happy with my stay! I must say that "RJ" was sensational. I had a horrible night and he made me feel secure, welcome and warm. He took great care of us. This hotel has GROWN FOR THE BETTER since our stay last year. Thank you Vagabond. I feel blessed.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Nancee55
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel E Real, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Wow! What an honor to hear! I thank you tremendously for the amazing review. We are always looking to improve and to hear we did just that ensures me we are on the right path, here at Vagabond Inn Santa. I hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Staying at vagabond at least once every month. Now that there under management. I can see what a great change has happened. The Rooms are clean and stocked. The service is extraordinary! Thanks Vicki and R.J. See You in the New Year

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel E Real, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We "aim-to-please" our Guests here at Vagabond Inn Santa Clara. It is always an immense pleasure having you with us monthly!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Staff here were very pleasant, room was ok, clean enough but as other guests have pointed out there is a strong chemical smell in the rooms. We left the door open for 10 minutes even though it was very cold to try and dissapate the smell. Again this is a hotel which only has one top sheet on bed, nothing covering the blanket, which always bothers me. There is a fridge and microwave in room and the price was reasonable, breakfast was very sparse and needs to be taken to room as nowhere to sit in reception. Wouldn't stay here again as area looked a little rough.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel E Real, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. I am so pleased to hear our staff was pleasant! I appreciate you bringing to my attention the chemical smell. I will be relating this message ASAP to my maintenance team to inspect all rooms of smells, as well as prior to check-in, taking a look at all the vacant rooms for any suspicious smells. I never want my Guests to have to experience a horrific smell. Also, thank you for bringing to my attention regarding your bedding. We are here at the front desk 24-7 to assist our Guests. That being said, I wish I had the privilege to bring you extra sheets/blankets to your room. Breakfast issues will be brought to my Divisional Manager's attention immediately. I'm sad to hear you won't be back with us, but I thank you immensely for your honest feedback - as we, under new management, are striving to improve in every way for our Guests! Thank you again so much.

The warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 29, 2013

RJ was a great welcome. He was animated, dynamic, helpful. What a great host.

Hotel was much more than I was expecting. Breakfast was rather limited, but for the price of the hotel, quite good.

Nice experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
GuestRelationsDept, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel E Real, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review for us! It's a pleasure to hear that I was a 'great Host' for you during your stay. Under new management, we strive for excellent experiences you received here at Vagabond Inn Santa Clara - and hope you stay with us again soon! Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stay here often, and I couldn't ask for more! They maintain the hotel very well, have flat screens, and spacious rooms that include A fridge and microwave also. They recently got under new management and I've noticed a lot of positive changes, with one of them being the staff and they are wonderful! Overall I give them a five because they have a comfortable, accommodating place to go to within a great price range.
Oh and did I mention their breakfast served every morning :)

• Stayed: December 2013

We are ecstatic to hear your great feedback! Being under new management, our Guests are our #1 at all times. With things rapidly changing here at Vagabond Inn Santa Clara, we can't wait to see more and more positive growth! Thank you for taking your time to inform us on your great experience and hope to see you with us soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Nothing especially good or bad about this place. The room was very big. Internet was easy to get on and worked okay. There were not enough hangers. While the Breakfast was free, it was pretty basic. Just an okay hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your honesty - as we are constantly seeking areas of improvement! I will discuss with my Divisional Manager regarding hangers and breakfast immediately. I am pleased the WiFi was working well and once again thank you for your response!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Whenever we go and visit the grandkids in san jose, this where we stay!
Not exactly the Hyatt but for this price well worth it...
Breakfast has warm toast and eggs and bagels and cream cheese....
Rooms on upper floor are better...
Internet is slow...

Room Tip: Aa mentioned pick one on the second floor....
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

We are so glad to hear you are a repeated Guest with us here at Vagabond Inn Santa Clara! We always have an open door for our Guests at all times. Thank you for the great feedback, as we are happier than ever to hear it. I will also take note to the areas of improvement you had mentioned as we are striving to be the best we can! Thanks again - we can't wait to see you again when you're in the area with the Grandkids!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Clara
#10 of 32 in Santa Clara
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
#3 of 32 in Santa Clara

Been to Hotel E Real? Share your experiences!