“Good Service, Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I had a conference in the Santa Clara convention center and this was a good location, fairly easy 10 minute drive. When I arrived, I was concerned about the traffic noise along the side of the hotel where my room was and mentioned at desk. I admit I am probably more sensitive than most to that (it did not bother my wife at all, and to be fair, it was rush hour at the time). The front desk called and asked if it was ok or if I wanted to move. We ended up moving to first floor toward back, and they were great and very friendly about it. It was very quiet and the room was very good. Also the breakfast each morning was hot and excellent. We stayed 4 days and were very pleased.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Reviewed October 30, 2010

The room itself was bigger and nicer than I expected. The best part though was the staff. Everyone one was really friendly and helpful, and as a Priority Club member, they took notice and made me feel special (like the cookies and bottled water they gave me when I checked in). The location isn't within walking distance of anything but you pretty much assume when you go to that area that you will need a car anyway. The morning breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast, although they did try to be slightly more eco-friendly by providing real plates and silverware in addition to disposable ones if you were going to eat there. The elevator was unbelievably slow, but if that is the worst complaint you can have, you're doing pretty well.

Reviewed October 28, 2010

This hotel is an updated property that had marvelously appointed rooms. I was a little disappointed by the pool, but I wasn't traveling with kids, so whatever. It's very convenient to several local HQ's, Cisco, etc. I wish the neighborhood wasn't so loud. Lots of street noise on the property, but in the room it was fine.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Hotel has nice location. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

Reviewed October 26, 2010

I highley recommend this hotel the service is great. Staff was very nice.The rooms were clean and comfortable.AND VERY AFFORDABLE. I woluld stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I stayed in this Hotel about twice last week and the hotel staff are so nice and prefect service.
The Hotel is very esay to be fund near the road with clear sign. I very like the the bed of Hotel, so big and warmer and Hotel breakfast is fantasty and I ate much. I like this hotel and expect to stay next.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Really enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn. Lots of amenities to make your stay enjoyable. We will stay at this hotel in the future when in the area. One of our favorite restaurants is just a block away ( La Paloma). For our use this was perfectly located.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple