“Nice in walking distance”
Review of The Fish Market

The Fish Market
Ranked #2 of 443 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our second restaurant, opened in 1979 in the heart of the Silicon Valley, has been as popular with local residents as it has with the business crowd. A comfortable and spacious cocktail bar adds to the energetic atmosphere of this casual dining restaurant. Be sure to arrive early for the counter seats at the oyster bar, as they fill up quickly.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food was very good but a little pricey
The service was very good
Good selection of wine
Excellent dessert

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My work team and I get together only a few times a year in California, and we chose to meet at Fish Market for an evening team dinner. The food was good, with a good selection of appetizers to share. I ordered the line caught tuna, rare. The preparation was very good, and the side items were tasty. The portion size, as most restaurants, was larger than needed, but the quality was very good, and I'd return again.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Everything is fresh as evidenced by the fish and crab counter at the entrance. We noticed the menus are printed daily. Started with dungenous crab appetizer - excellent! Skewered shrimp were cooked just right and augratin potatoes were tastey.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very fresh fish and great selection. We had the Yellowfin Tuna and sablefish and both cooked to perfection. Clam chowder was creamy and lots of clams. Thanh provide excellent service. Really good value for the money. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is my second time to this restaurant and always impressed me with their fresh seafood. The Baja California oyster is one of my favorite appetizer. Clam chowders, sword fish and mixed seafood are just
as fresh as it can be. The oysters are the best, soo fresh I can taste the saltiness of the wafer, the grilled sword fish doesn't taste fishy at all. It's pricey but it's worth the money. There is not a visit to Santa Clara that I will missed this place. Friendly staff.