This was another trip on the road again. We travelled to Santa Clara mainly to provide the youth an opportunity to visit Stanford University and enjoy a day at Great America. Overall, the youth had a wonderful time! We also visited the Rose Garden; in which I would highly recommend. The Rose Garden was well mantained, refreshing and beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites