The staff was very helpful and the cleanliness of the building was great. The pool is nice and the hot tub was good but no real jets. The rooms are a little expensive for what you get but the free supply of sodas and treats are nice if you are in the executive suits or whatever they call them. The beds are nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites