We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Palo Alto the day before and of Thanksgiving 2013. We have used other Embassy Suites hotels all over the US before and been completely happy with service, cleanliness and rooms before. This was not the case. The room had left over food in the fridge, a couple of dirty forks left on the bookshelves, dirt on the comforter and used bottles of Shampoo and Conditioner in the rooms. Also, it was loud several times the night of Thanksgiving outside our room in the parking lot. We were 6 stories up, and still the large/partying group that was in the parking lot was keeping us awake late. When we spoke to the front desk, they were rude and said they weren't that loud, and did nothing about it. We would not recommend this location to anyone. We will continue to try another Embassy Suites location again and hope our experiences are more like the mutiple great ones we have had at other locations prior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites