“Good hotel”

Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Trinidad
“Good hotel”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here last year (2012)... great location... reasonably priced and good rooms...
Front desk generally very helpful... free cocktails in the evening - it may have been Manager's reception that day... overall good stay

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mal-n-Shiv
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of our property from your stay last September. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed our manager's reception, location and service. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Rogers, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Not up to chain standards; Seemed understaffed, undercleaned, and overbooked. I won't revisit. The staff on the whole was friendly, helpful, and did a good job. The facility is past due for a remodel I think.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. While it's wonderful to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful; I am sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will go back and review staffing levels over your stay dates to better understand the situation and how can improve. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.
France
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you are familiar with Embassy Suites then this hotel is more of the same.

The reception and bar staff are great, however the management a little short-sighted. I am a Diamond member with Hilton and have stayed here several times. I asked the restaurant staff to comp breakfast for a colleague but the assistant manager refused, citing the fact that this hotel is a franchise and does not offer standard Hilton benefits to members.

For a $10 breakfast the assistant manager has ensured that I will not be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that you experienced some service issues in regards to breakfast. We strive to provide excellent service and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to better understand the situation for future training opportunities. If you would be open to having a conversation, please contact the Hotel Assistant General Manager at 408-845-7201. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.
Woodstock, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2013

nice hotel for short stays, not for family experience. The hotel location is good, and the breakfast is very good. The evening reception is very mind elevating, and the room are very nice and quiet and very comfortable. Great place to unwind. The pool is pathetic though.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Fallon, Nevada
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Carpet in the room could of been cleaner. Other than that the room turned out just fine. Staff at front desk were great. Bartender was awesome. 2 hour free Manager drinks at the bar. Free breakfast which is great. All included in price of the room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary manager's reception and that both our Front Desk and bartenders provided you with good service. We appreciate your feedback on the cleanliness of the carpet and will definitely ensure that this is taken care of. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again soon.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

this is quite possibly the worst Embassy Suites to have ever stayed in. from the moment that we arrived nothing what is right I checked in I got two rooms or one of the rooms one with the king like to have ordered the other was the King suite And a few f for the girls with two queen beds. I was given to Kings week so when I I got to the room I notice it was wanting I went back down to the that front desk and ask him for what I had originally ordered and they told me that I didn't have a Reds reservation so I got my phone now to prove that I have a reservation and they told me to television has been cancelled that was just the beginning everything from there went down my room with filthy never got cleaned I never got my bed was there were made to get food in this hotel was like I was pulling teeth I have to ask for extra bacon and the guy told me to come back for breakfast is just terrible or so many people you can't even walk the breakfast sorry was way too small the hotel is old and stinks this is the service here the service here is quite possibly the worst service I've ever had any Embassy Suites Hotel embarrassing that's what this hotel was embarrassing

• Stayed May 2012
I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very disappointed with this hotel. The food at the hotel restaurant was terrible and completely dried out like it was cooked in a microwave. If your room faces the interior courtyard, you will hear people screaming in the pool all night!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experienced you expected. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the guest experience, and as a brand, are looking at additional items we could include. We appreciate your suggestions and will take them under consideration. On your next visit to the area, I hope you consider staying with us again so we can demonstrate the excellent food service and hospitality we are known for.