Contrary to my usual choices in the Bay area, I landed up at Embassy Suites in Santa clara for a weeks business travel in September 2012. Since it was a hectic business travel I used to leave pretty early in the morning I am usually tired by the time I get back to the room late in the evening. So sleep quality was the biggest concern and this hotel scores an above average here in terms of a comfortable bed. However, the location is a big catch. Its adjacent to the freeway and there is nothing around except for a Mac Donlads. You have to have travel atleast a 4 - 5 miles for restraunts and malls. Also being adjacent to the freeway, it can get intrusive with your sleep, specially early in the morning.
They have courteous staff and a nice breakfast spread. The rooms look a slightly old but is neatly maintained. Overall its well suited for business travellers. I would definetly stay here again since I have friends staying minutes away from this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites