Just got back from a stay at this hotel. Have to note that in Room 311, the sliding windows doesn't close properly and that gap let in a lot of outside noise from Hwy 101 (right next door) - including the delivery trucks at 5am (this room is right above the loading dock on the rear of the hotel). That made for a less than stellar night's sleep and unfortunately, I never got a chance to request a different room. The mix of smoking and non-smoking floors (again floor 3) is disconcerting, and my request for a non-smoking room ended up with me in a smoking room, though to be honest, there was minimal smell. Agree with a previous poster that the hallways are a bit dark.
Overall, a high-quality hotel with a dynamite breakfast. Extremely convenient to the previously mentioned Hwy 101 and the San Jose Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites