Considering the many other hotels in Santa Clara/Sunnyvale, this is the place to stay. Rooms seem to have been redone recently; in typical Embassy Suites fashion, they are two room suites. Bedroom (with a king bed) was a bit small, but living room was larger. Refrigerator was included in room. Only issue with the room was the air conditioning: Living room would get nice and cold, bedroom would not.
Stayed on Friday night, and place was packed. Really. Cocktail reception was crowded, but plenty of chips and beverages were offered. Service was efficient.
Parking is convenient and free. There is a McDonalds and other shops a minute's walk away.
If you find yourself in the heart of Silicon Valley, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites