Tripadvisor
Santa Clara
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews garden room tower suite front desk silicon valley breakfast buffet great customer service the san jose airport free shuttle shuttle service potatoes football game convention center levi stadium nolan donald event hops
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an overnight layover. My husband called ahead of time to make sure the shuttle could pick us up. They said yes, we called when we landed, at 1015. When we got out their was no shuttle. When we called the night manager Nolan, said the shuttle left us because the employee needed to clock out. We all 6 of us were stranded at the airport, because the shuttle driver had to clock out. Nolan was rude and refused to help. Worst customer service ever. Had to pay for 2 taxis.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dirty throughout. Terrible service from people who don't know the most basic facts about the hotel. Incredibly bare rooms, no closet, nothing on walls, no warm blanket, set thermostat to 77 and blows cold air. This is an astonishingly bad hotel-- one of the worst I have ever stayed in and I've stayed in hundreds.

Room tip: Avoid at all costs.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2019

My fiancee and I wanted to get away for the night after spending Thanksgiving with the family and this ended up being the perfect overnight stay. Celia was a huge help getting us booked on such short notice. In addition to her professionalism, she provided exceptional customer service. We were able to easily check-in and very much enjoyed our stay. We definitely plan on going back because of the great customer service and to try out the on-site restaurant (as it was understandably closed on Thanksgiving). Thanks again Celia!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed a few nights at the Biltmore hotel & suites for Thanksgiving & our stay was excellent! The room was clean, view was beautiful overlooking San Jose. We needed a few extra things for the room & when I called the staff brought what we needed right away. The same person that checked us in & accommodated us with what we needed was Nolan... he was so friendly and assuring that our stay would be a good one. I don’t typically write reviews, but I was impressed with his service and wanted to thank him for making our stay comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Here for a business conference for 6 nights. Pictures make the place look much, much nicer than is actually is. Room has dust bunnies around edges of floor. Furniture quite beat up, like garage sale furniture. Low water pressure in bathroom sink. Appliances just stacked up on a dresser. If you pay about $100 per night, you'll get what you pay for. Just don't think you will be staying somewhere that looks like the pics for that price. My colleagues and I are in the Garden rooms. I cannot speak for the tower rooms. We are not impressed with breakfast or the service of the staff overall.

Date of stay: December 2019