Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Free cancellation until 12/15/22
Priceline
$100
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$73
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Expedia.com$100
Travelocity$100
Hotels.com$100
All reviews place to stay laundry room cleaning staff home away from home long stay silicon valley excellent location enjoyed my stay kitchenette target sink california
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2017

I made my reservation before Memorial Day. I emphasized my need to have a ground floor room because you have no elevator I have a serious back problem and walking up 15 steps is hard for me. I also was put in a far back corner of the parking lot not close to the front desk walking is also hard for me. I just do not understand what happened>

JoAnn Seeley room 134

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jo Ann S
Ruby J, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Dear Guest

Sorry for the inconvenience. we always keep our guest's request on priority , but sometime due to unavailability of requested room. we have to provide similar room as requested. I hope you understand the situation and visit us again. looking forward to see you in near future

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I stay at the Granada Inn as frequently as possible.It has always been a pleasure.Excellent staff and management.The rooms are clean and quiet.The housekeepers do an exceptional job.Reviewed by Brian Cote.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Ruby J, Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Hi Brian

As usual you enjoyed your stay, looking forward to see you again

thanks

Reviewed April 7, 2017

This is an older motel style and shows it. It does not look like anything but the outside has ever been renovated. The bed was uncomfortable, the room was an ok size, but really old carpet, bathroom, ac unit, (tiny) kitchenette (consisting of old microwave, really old vent hood, 2 burner hot plate, fridge). My husband woke up with bug bites. The only redeeming quality was the friendly front desk staff.
You have to pay a $20 deposit for room keys which is refundable at checkout if you return the keys. There is also a $20/hr fee if you are not out of the room on time (11:00am). Definitely do not recommend it. It was less expensive than other area hotels, but for good reason.

Room tip: Sorry, can't help you here.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank DaisyS01

Dear Guest , we are sorry that we were not as per your expectation.

Management

Reviewed April 1, 2017

The bed is too soft. If there is a hard bed instead of soft bed and lighting room, it should be good.
Also, the breakfast is only break, orange, and coffee. Cn you please have hot milk and some hot foods? Thanks for all you guys.

Room tip: The room felt warm.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us your suggestions are valuable, we will definitely consider in near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

Overall excellent hotel.
Fantastic front desk service. Very pleasant and know the area well.
Very clean rooms and great housekeeping.
Spacious rooms.
Delicious continental breakfast options.
Close to many attractions and convenient access to freeways.
We always stay here when visiting family or on business.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Ruby J, Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear Guest

Appreciate your feedback, nice to hear that as always you enjoyed your stay. we consider our repeat guest is like a family, looking forward to see you in near future.

Once again Thank you.