Lowest prices for your stay
$100
View deal
Priceline$100
Expedia.com$100
Travelocity$100
All reviews place to stay laundry room cleaning staff home away from home long stay silicon valley excellent location enjoyed my stay kitchenette target sink california
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Excellent service great customer service friendly staff.we will always used this place to stay at when we visit santa clara ca.i love the size of room and it's always clean and free breakfast in the morning over all it's a great price range also

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ruby J, Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, and we glad that you enjoyed your stay. we are not one of the fancy motel in town but we try our level best to provide conformable stay, so our guest feel home away from home.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

We enjoyed our stay. Very quiet place to stay. Not a whole lot of bells and whistles but it was what we needed. There are a lot of different places to eat that is near by. Breakfast was just plain but we were ok with that. There were places to go and see that was near by. We will come back again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HARRY2515, Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

We thank you for your time for reviewing our hotel we are located in the heart of silicon valley. Regarding our breakfast - it is Continental Breaks with Juice, Bread, hot coffee and tea, Muffins, pastries, Bagels, Bananas and Apples - it is also complementary from the management of Granada Inn.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Sunny weather and draughty room make me feel good staying in the hotel, especially for me from Shanghai China, very hot and wet weather. The staff are very polite and friendly. Enough free parking space.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CHAOYANG T

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, we glad that you enjoyed your stay, looking forward to see you in near future .

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Pro:
- clean and spacious rooms.
- Ample parking spot
- Very close to some super stores like Walmart and Target.
- Gas and microwave in the room. I booked a room with two twin beds.
- efficient check-in and check out process.

Cons:
- very very poor breakfast selection.
I reached the breakfast area at 8am. They didn't had any cereals or milk. Coffee machine was there with some white bread. Very small breakfast area. No fruit as well. They should rethink if they are planning to offer free breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ankurg_11

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback , and we glad that you enjoyed your stay, Regarding our breakfast - it is Continental Breaks with
Juice
Wheat and White Bread.
Hot coffee and Tea/Green Tea.
Muffins.
Pastries,
Bagels with cheese cream
Bananas and Apples/Oranges

I am sorry, We are not providing cereals and milk - it is also complementary from the management of Granada Inn.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

I had problems with a payment by credit and booking has been canceled but stuffs helped me to resolve all problems! When I arrived all the rooms rooms has been occupied. Guys helped me to find other hotel for one night and drove me there. After that night I returned back to Granada because they has had a free room and booked it for me. The price is very good for that service, I didn't find any cheaper.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRY2515, Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback, we glad that you enjoyed your and service. looking forward to see you in near future.