Had a lot of questions on how this hotel will be and was scared because of few reviews that were very bad. But after coming here, staying here for few days, seems like this hotel is quite good considering the service, maintenance and locality. It would have been really great if this hotel would have had the shuttle service to the office.
The facilities in the room make it quite like home: 2slot stow for cooking, microwave Owen, coffee maker, iron box with table to iron, hangers. By the time I come back from office, the room is served and is clean, which is good. Hot and cold water in the taps 24 hours. Also, there is laundry: 2$ for washing and 2$ for drying. 1$ for wisk.
Some downsides: I felt the room is little smaller and not enough light. I feel there should 1 good bulb or tube light in the room.
Morning breakfast is good, but I feel there should be changes now and then. As I am staying here for more than a month, change would be good. If you are staying here for a day or 2, the breakfast is good.
Conveyence is another issue, which I faced here when I came here. But later figuring the proper timings of the bus and caltrains, no issue now.
I cannot compare Granada with other hotels nearby, because I have not stayed at other places. With my budget limit this hotel seemed reasonable and has turned out good so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- INTRODUCTION:• Granada Inn offers wide choice of accommodations:• Deluxe rooms with king size bed or two double beds with a choice of smoking or non smoking rooms.• 67 guest rooms and a Master & Deluxe suites. “ Granada Inn is a family operated hotel.”LOCATION:Ideally located on the historical El Camino Real in the heart of the Silicon Valley in downtown Santa Clara, California and about two miles away from downtown San Jose and just a few minutes away from:• Santa Clara and San Jose Convention center• San Jose International airport• Museums, Paramount’s Great America theme park, International Swim Center, San Jose Arena, Health club, and Bay area’s biggest companies• Walking distance from numerous restaurants, shopping complexes, and entertainment facilities. “Granada Inn could not be more ideally located”AMENTIES:1. Fully equipped kitchenettes with microwaves & refrigerators.2. Remote control 32"TV/LED/LCD.3. Free Local calls.4. Each room has Clock Radio, iron, iron board, hair dryer.5. Shuttle service available with surcharge6. Complimentary service - Continental Breakfast.7. Coffee Makers and some utensils in each room.8. Dedicated WIFI - Surcharge $3/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Granada Inn - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn - Silicon Valley Hotel Santa Clara
- Granada Hotel Santa Clara