Not really sure how this hotel is getting high marks. Sure it is kitschy cool, but fundamentally it is a remade motel with small rooms. The decor has lots of bright colors, robots, etc. Really this is an old motel (yes a motel) that is converted to a more contemporary space.
- The people at the front desk are very helpful and fun (reflecting the mood of the place)
- The common area is pretty cool and would be useful for a group. Very cool lounge with plenty of flat screens and they hold wine tasting there as well.
- The boxes of Nerds when you check-in
- The IHOP that is connected to the hotel - very convenient for breakfast - plus you get a discount as a hotel guest
- The rooms are small
- The furnishings in the room are Ikea-ish
- The bathroom in the room is small and quite inexpensive and old looking
- The workout room is small and lacking
- Since it is a motel, the door goes out directly to the sidewalk. My room specifically went out to the parking lot of the office building next door. Given this, it is loud. If people are walking by, you can clearly hear them.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking