A very good value for the price. The room was small and somewhat dark, but the beds were comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and willing to make a change from a one-bed room to a two-bed room. Parking lot is small, but there is additional parking in back that can be utilized. TV had many channels with a good picture. It was nice to have a small fridge in the room. I had a connecting room and heard some noise from the neighbors, but not too bad.
The free breakfast each morning was excellent. Plenty of choices, friendly and attentive staff. The fruit tray was especially scrumptious.
The hotel is older, but well run and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, especially if you don't need to spend much time in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our history began when Jack Mariani settled in Santa Clara in 1907. After farming his orchards for many years, he was inspired to pull out five acres of prune trees and create the Inn and Restaurant. Ever since, our guests have experienced lodging and dining of the highest caliber in a relaxing, homelike atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy your stay, because we operate the way Jack Mariani designed it - as a family place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Mariani's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariani`s Hotel Santa Clara
- Marianis Hotel Santa Clara