Close to the intersection of El Camino and San Tomas, the location is great, you can walk to many restaurants, starbucks, and bank.
What this hotel needs is remodeling, and it needs it NOW! I am sure residents of the area have good memories of this hotel, but everything is sooo old. Rooms are spacious, especially the "suites". The suites have kitches, fridge, microwave, dishes, a small dining table.
Most carpets are old and smelly, beds are old and have bed bugs, bathroom fittings are old and you have the problem of hot/cold water from the shower. Plenty of free parking. Their free breakfast is probably the best in the area - very good variety.
Their Sunday brunch is popular and they have a decent bar with friendly staff. They also have poker nights on Mondays/Tuesdays.
It's definitely value for money. Much cheaper compared to other hotels in the area, but as they say "you get what you pay for".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our history began when Jack Mariani settled in Santa Clara in 1907. After farming his orchards for many years, he was inspired to pull out five acres of prune trees and create the Inn and Restaurant. Ever since, our guests have experienced lodging and dining of the highest caliber in a relaxing, homelike atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy your stay, because we operate the way Jack Mariani designed it - as a family place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mariani's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariani`s Hotel Santa Clara
- Marianis Hotel Santa Clara