“Always a pleasure and eager to satisfy”

Best Western Santa Clara University Inn
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Every time I come they make me feel welcome and are willing to help me out in any way they can. Great place to stay! Even when I come in off the street they have moved people around to accommodate me. I can't sing their praises enough.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Clean, comfortable and good location. Have very helpful and friendly employees like Des, Marisol, David, and Jun (I can even remember their names). We just feel welcome every time we visit this place! My husband stay here almost every month for a week. No complain so far....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ruby C
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I needed 3 rooms for extended family, so I researched hotels in the area. Ramada Limited seemed like a good value and was one of the more economical choices in the area. But, the quality was still there. Part of our entourage had just come from staying at The Palace in San Francisco (way out of my price range), and while this was a major downgrade they still liked it a lot. Big rooms, good sized TVs with an adequate channel selection, refrigerator in the room, nice beds, all the basics were there and met my expectations. Other reviews complained that the refrigerators were noisy, and that was certainly true, I guess if you are a light sleeper pull the plug and put things on ice. Also, the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This place is very accommodating. Clean and comfortable rooms with plenty of parking. The available continental breakfast made it convenient for me to get to my appointments in plenty of time, instead of having to search for breakfast early in the morning. I would stay here on my next trip back to the Silicon Valley in a heart beat, and would recommend this place whole heartily to my coworkers and friends also.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bkp916
Reviewed July 27, 2012

external rooms more like a motel than a hotel - paid 89/nt but on my way back through SJC I stayed at the Marriott for 89/nt and it was WAY nicer...I'd stay at the Marriott Silicon Valley if at all possible...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rjr1
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Not bad but not great. Room was O.K. Pool was fair(not their fault, wind). Breakfast IS continental, but Denny's is next door. Front Desk people David and Des were great. Good for a day or two. Will be better when the construction guys working on the condos down the street are done.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I booked this hotel because of of the good reviews I'd read. It was conveniently close to San Jose (where my son needed to be for camp every morning). My family and I were pleasantly surprised @ how cute it was. The outside still looked like in the process of retiling but otherwise a very charming place. The free breakfast in the morning was great for my kids! Dhess @ the front desk was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family