“Nice and quite hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Newbridge, Ireland
“Nice and quite hotel”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

It's a quite hotel, large rooms with nice furniture, large and comfy beds. Overall plenty of space with some kitchen utilities as well. Breakfast isn't good, very basic and no variety. It's a fine hotel to stay if you doing business in the area and looking for something comfortable and affordable,

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Best Western Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We have a great complimentary expanded breakfast that includes , hot waffles , bagels , coffee , juice, cereals , variety of pastries , yogurt , sausage and egg sandwich and much more. We do not have a kitchenette in our hotel. Perhaps you are mistaken about the kitchenette. We hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
Fresno
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This Best Western is clean and spacious and located on a street that has plenty of major restaurants and shopping, I try to stay her at least 3 times a year. Serves a comforting self-serve breakfast and has a convenient computer in the lobby for internet access.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about us for all future travelers to read. We are glad you enjoyed your stay . We are also glad that you enjoyed our complimentary expanded breakfast such as hot waffles,hard boiled eggs,coffee, juice, bagels, sausage and egg sandwich,cereals,various pastries , yogurt,etc. We strive to make you feel at home when you are with us . See you again soon!
Callander, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Best yet! The Best Western Motel was on the El Camino Real Hwy, very close to my children we were visiting. The different Managers of the day and night shift provided assistance for driving to various places in and around Santa Clara, Ca. We were able to find the shopping malls and p[laces of interest.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

General M, General Manager at Best Western Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank You for your kind review. Our staff is trained to help guests any way they can.. We are glad you enjoyed your stay . Our aim is to provide all our guests a wonderful stay and a great customer service. We hope to see you again in the future
California, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I don't usually stay at Best Western properties due to points I collect at another property. This time I couldn't stay at the other place due to it being sold out - I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. The staff (manager) was very professional, helpful and went out of his way to make the stay great for all of us (we had 4 folks there for a meeting). Breakfast was good, room was clean. Overall all it was a good stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback. I will pass on your kind remarks about our staff to our team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay . Our aim is to provide all our guests a wonderful stay and a great customer service. We do offer best western reward points for your stays. The points do not expire . The points you earn can be converted to air line miles. Also the points status you have earned with other hotels are matched by Best Western. We hope to see you again in the future and become a Best Western Rewards member.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Decent no frills hotel on El Camino Real and Lawrence Expwy. Drive from the hotel to the convention center is about 15 mins. Room was clean and wifi worked well for office work. Breakfast was meager. Plenty of good food options in Santa Clara so I wouldn't do breakfast there. Parking tends to fill up so be sure to speak with the desk manager if you can't find a spot.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Best Western Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback. This tells us where the improvement is needed. I will pass on your remarks to our team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay . Our aim is to provide all our guests a wonderful stay and a great customer service. We hope to see you again in the future.
Nampa, Idaho
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I traveled to Santa Clara, CA from Nampa, ID to be with my Mother, my Sister & my Niece while my Brother had open-heart surgery @ the Kaiser Hospital. I stayed a week at this Best Western location and enjoyed my stay EVEN under the circumstances for which I was there. The staff was courteous, the prices were reasonable, the beds were comfortable, the Continental breakfast plentiful.& we had easy access to the hospital. IF you ever find yourself in need of a nice place to stay in Santa Clara I recommend this Best Western. Say hello to "Nick" for Me :-)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about us for all future travelers to read. We are so excited you enjoyed your stay . We strive to make you feel at home when you are with us . See you again soon!
Eagle, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Spent nine nights at this hotel and very much enjoyed my stay. Staff bent over backwards to assist whatever my needs. Felt safe and taken care of. Always greeted by Front Desk. Housekeeping was more than helpful. Food was good with nice selection. Room carpet needed cleaning; was given option of another room or cleaned the next day. Opted for the latter, carpet was cleaned thoroughly and was dry upon my return to room in the afternoon. Liking cleanliness and safety, plus pleasant & helpful staff I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

General M, General Manager at Best Western Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review! We take pride in our staff and service for each individual’s visit. At the BEST WESTERN Inn Santa Clara. We always strive to accommodate our guests with a perfect stay and I assure you that I will reiterate what you have said to our staff so that their hard work does not go unnoticed. Please come back and visit us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara
#1 of 32 in Santa Clara
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara

Been to Best Western Inn Santa Clara? Share your experiences!