Best Western Inn Santa Clara
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$189
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$144
$130
$178
$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
$174
  • Pool
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)
$285
  • Restaurant
$154
$137
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$136
HIExpress.com
$214
Hotels.com
HYATT House Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$251
All reviewskaiser hospitalroom was cleanwalking distancea nice place to stayel caminodesk clerkcontinental breakfastenjoyed my stayhotel managementnice breakfasteasy accessyogurtcoffee machinelocation is greatpotatoesthe breakfast areaair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. My first preference tends to be to find a Hilton but I chose this hotel instead due to its low price yet good value.

In every way I can list, the quality was wonderful given the price. What made it especially nice is how transgender-friendly *everyone* was.

I’m a 6′ tall transgender girl, clearly not a genetically integrated girl and clearly not male either. My aesthetics have an effect that tends to fluster especially young males, and not in a good way. I take it as it comes but I don’t like it.

I just finished writing a review about another hotel where the front-desk staff seemed to feel so awkward that I chose to leave early. They weren't mean, just struggling to deal with the concept. By contrast, everyone I dealt with at this Hilton Garden Inn either has received good training on what transgender girls are and how to deal with us (like any other girl) or everyone was just naturally gracious and savvy.

Either way, my stay there was super-nice and I liked it a lot. It's such a relief to simply be treated like the girl that I essentially am, without it being an issue.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

it was quite late when we checked in, the desk clerk was asleep had to wait for a little while but inspite of that the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy also comes with a continental breakfast. Over all not bad for a 107 dollars a night quite neAr the winchester mansion too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I stay in this hotel at least once a month and it feels like coming to home. Staff are very professional and has always treated me well and as like family. Never disappointed on all of my stays. Staff treat you well here. Best location, food nearby. They will go out their way to help and provide your needs

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

With in walking distance of restaurants and stores. Wish they had a rating of the restaurants available for the area. If you are celebrating and need a liquor store go to the Lucky grocery just a little walk from hotel. Do not go to liquor stores near by they are more like mini marts. Hotel is clean and a good value, the continental breakfast is ok, not many choices as others.

• Stayed: January 2013