“Neat and Clean and enjoyable staty”

Best Western Inn Santa Clara
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
GreenLeadersBronze level
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“Neat and Clean and enjoyable staty”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

i have been staying in this motel for couple of days. I can say my stay at this motel is really good. . Excellent customer service from front desk and even house keeping too. Lot of different kind of restaurant around the area. motel having gym across the street is nice too. Good price, good location and Comfort stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chintan P
bwsc5251, General Manager at Best Western Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are please that your stay was pleasant and hope that you will return and stay with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel for busines for almost 3 months now. I can probably say these words would be an understatement on the experience I had so far. Professional! Excellent Customer Service! They (especially NICK!) have helped and assisted in all of my booking needs and during my stay every time I'm there. Nick has gone extra miles so many times to help me. Good people skill and management! Like I've said this is home away from home. Hey Maria! thanks to you too! (i havent forgotten you) Harry, from day one you have provided excellent assistance on my travle needs. I can tell more about my experience, but just lets just say, I'm happy, very happy! satisfied with the overall customer service this hotel provides. Just ask them and they will try to help any which way they can to accomodate your needs. Thanks again Nick, you should managing your own hotel!

Room Tip: Just call and ask for Nick, he'll take care of the rest, thats how good he is!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank aughnayn
Santa Rosa, California, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This was a nice hotel a group of us went for a show and really only slept other than messing up one of the room types everything was nice and went very well

Room Tip: We asked if there was connecting rooms they told us no but one of the rooms we had did have a connec...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Fremont, California
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Excellent. The room was fine and from the moment of reservation to check out. Great service. Very close to Kaiser hospital.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

-Lovely people
-Confortable
-Near lots of restaurants
-Near lots of markets

If you plan to stay in Santa Clara, this hotel is a very nice option!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Penn Yan, New York
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We spent eight nights at the Best Western over the Christmas holidays. Once again, we were pleased with the accomodations, the service of the staff, and the breakfast bar. Any minor concern was handled immediately - almost always by Nick, who was on duty the entire week of our stay. We saw him morning and night and although we knew he had to be exhausted, he was always helpful, cheerful, and a pleasure to work with. We will stay there again the next time we are in the area to visit our daughter and her family.

Room Tip: We request a room on the second floor so no one is walking on top of us. There is no elevator, but...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Folsom, California
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This was my first stay at Best Western and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. I arrived way too early - 9:30am and not only did they accommodate me, they also upgrade my room for free!

The room was nice and clean with lots of amenities including microwave and refrigerator. There is plenty of parking and best of all there are many restaurants right across the street, including a starbucks.

The manager on staff was very helpful and with his great service, convinced me to stay more often at Best Western hotels from now on.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Hilton Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara
#1 of 32 in Santa Clara
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,233 reviews

Been to Best Western Inn Santa Clara? Share your experiences!