“Enjoyed our stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Singapore, Singapore
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Spent 3 nights here in June 2011 with the family. Staff at reception was very friendly and nice. Room was clean and large enough to accommodate 4 of us comfortably. Convenient location with many amenities just a short walk away. Breakfast was simple and adequate but breakfast area had limited seating. Gym facilities was not on resort grounds but located at a fitness center a short walk away. Overall, a reasonably priced hotel that would suit the needs of guests both on business and on holiday.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Arabic first
San Jose, California
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We picked this hotel because of the great pakage they offered us with the room and Great America which was a blast. Front desk staff (NIck) was incredibly helpfull and polite with directions and restaurant suggestions.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
b'ham al
Reviewed June 24, 2011

arrived in pm, was given room promptly. Approx 30 min after settling in room and turning on air conditioning , noticed it was making a loud noise. I was given another room. I returned to my room late on my second night there and found room very warm. as it was so late I made do. Next morning I went to front desk to complain about the 2nd room as I was checking out.
I was not offered anything from the management for this problem.
I will not stay at a Best Western on my next visit. I was very unhappy with the service

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
bwsc5251, Owner at Best Western Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank You for bringing to our attention the problem you encountered . We wish to express our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We thank you for taking the time to let us know where improvemnet is needed. For your inconvenience we will offer you a voucher, good for any day.

Management
Glendale, California
Reviewed June 16, 2011

It is a tremendous help to a lone traveler to encounter people like Nick and Andy, the gentlemen who handle the front desk at the Best Western in Santa Clara. They answered my million questions, helped me with driving directions, and made certain I had a quiet room. The "continental" breakfast is unusually good - cereals, hard-boiled eggs, make-your-own waffles, cereals, toast, juice, fruit and (my favorite) yogurt. There's plenty of parking. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. Swimming pool is cute and clean. They've got HBO, so if you aren't running around, you can relax and watch movies. Good local restaurants are within walking distance. I have nothing but praise for this place. (p.s. Three days after I left Santa Clara, I got lost trying to get home from Carmel, CA. I called Nick at Best Western and he gave me driving directions. You can't beat generosity like that. Thank you, Nick.)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Sacramento, California
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The room was clean and comfy. It wasn't too noisy. The front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was being served right on time and was never empty.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Santa Clara, California
Reviewed June 9, 2011

There are good food, main supper markets around it. I can walk for shopping and dinner within 5 mins.

Room Tip: Call him fist ...